Setup > Shop Apps
From Shopnix Help
What is Shop Apps?
The Shop Apps that is Facebook , Google login lets the customer signin to the store via their respective facebook and google id.
Where I can access the Apps feature?
By Default your store is integrated with two apps Facebook and Google. shown below image-
Shopnix provides a feature by which user can login by their Facebook Or Google account as shown below-
To enable these apps you need to follow below -
Go to Admin >Setup >Apps. .Here you can enable and disable these apps by clicking the Enable Or Disable button as shown in below image -
How to Create Fcebook Appid and Appsecret?
1. Login with your credentials in https://www.facebook.com/.
2. Then go to the link https://developers.facebook.com/.
5. Fill the form
Click on the Register button and redirect you to a new page
Fill the form i.e. Display Name, Namspace (optional) and category. After that click on the “Create App” button, then fill the CAPTCHA.
7. After that a new page (Dashboard) will come out.
8. Click on the setting option as below
After clicking on that a form will come out like below
Click on the “+Add platform “option, a pop up will comes out like below
Click on the Website option. Then
Then fill the Site URL i.e. Your shopping site’s URL and Mobile Site URL (Optional), provide the Email ID the Contact Email and click on the “save changes” button.
9. Click on the dashboard option
Click on the [?] option
It will show an option like below
Click on the YES/NO option and make it YES.
Then a popup will emerge click on “confirm” button.
10. Click on the Dashboard option like below
And copy the App ID and go to the ADMIN > SETUP > Apps
Click on the Enabled/Disabled option and make it “Enabled” and click on setting next to Enabled/Disabled option. And copy the App ID and Appsecret of Facebook page (i.e. as shown in 10) and place it like below
How to create Google Appid and Appsecret?
1. Login to the Google account by your credentials.
2. Go to http://console.developers.google.com/project .
3. Click on Create Project.
4. Write Project Name as your Shop Name and no need to do in Project Id field then click on create button.
5. Go to APIs & auth > Credentials.
6. Now click on –
8. In redirecting page Appid = Clientid and Appsecret=Clientsecret
9. Now Go to Shopnix Store Admin > Setup > Apps. To enable the registration using Google account.
After making enable this feature you need to click on setting button which will be redirected to you on Edit Shop App Google Login page-
Here you need to fill the Appid and Appsecret now your shopnix store is ready to login with Google account.
If you have more queries or would like assistance with this, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.